Cristina Lauria (6)



This meatless Monday was alright. Not my best, not my worst. I got up around 7am because I’m starting to run every morning again. I used to do it all of the time, but have definitely been slacking. After I ran I made myself a strawberry and blackberry smoothie with almond milk and plain yogurt. For lunch around 2pm, I made a salad with sprouts, black beans, tortilla chips, and a little bit of lemon juice. For dinner, I made zucchini and pasta with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. No one really saw me eat so no one was effected, however, my dad called me and asked what I was eating for dinner and I told him and he said he has to try it sometime. I think I could make better recipes, but since time is always my main problem, I couldn’t really organize or spend time on different recipes. Maybe my focus should be on recipes that don’t take much planning other than shopping in advance for items. I’d like to start going to Wegmans every Sunday and having a list ready of groceries I should buy. Even if I haven’t yet planned my exact meals, it’d be much easier for me to put together recipes if I have a wide variety of foods to choose from. Overall, it was okay, I should probably start eating more because of my new schedule but I’ll adjust...eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment